Thursday, April 9, 2015

Systems that can DRIVE your BUSINESS (so you don't have to!)

A Driving Force Coming to a Future Near You
Auto makers are building and testing cars that drive themselves. When they are perfected, IMAGINE how that would FREE up our* TIME!! It would be like having a personal chauffeur to take us where we need to go so we focus on other tasks (no texting and driving problems!)

Automaters are building SYSTEMS that can drive your BUSINESS!! IMAGINE how that would FREE up our* TIME!! It would be like having a personal assistant that would do all the humdrum tasks so we can focus on what is important and profitable!!
*our TIME: I am hoping to still be around to see the former; I've already implemented the latter!
I am like a lot of you, wearing many hats in my business. And I am not perfect nor a superwoman and some so some tasks can fall through the cracks OR I am spending too much time on tasks that can be outsourced or done more efficiently. 

Well, I did some Googling a few weeks ago and have been testing a series of systems that I have just implemented my fave! Check out this short video for a system I now have to help in project management when I build or convert a website:



I think you'll see how much more efficient this will be than an exchange of emails or phone calls. PLUS it automates reminders and tasks. The BEST part is I only needed to set the system up once and now I can just click IMPLEMENT for each new client which means no step will ever be forgotten.

My life just got so much easier!! If this is something you could use, check GetYourNetInGear.com for upcoming webinars or seminars. This virtual assistant costs about This is yet another way the Internet can help you BUILD your Business!

No comments:

Post a Comment